Monday, August 8, 2011

Google Chrome audio auto muting

I found suddenly yesterday that Google chrome audio is muted. When I opened 'volume control' of my system, I found that Google Chrome audio is muted there and when I try to unmute it, it's getting muted again automatically.

The solution that I found is that I disabled many plugins except the useful and essential ones which are 'Flash', 'Java' and 'Default plugin' plugins and restarted chrome and the problem is solved!

So the problem is with some plugins probably most recently installed or updated ones. I didn't want to spend time on finding out which plugin is the culprit, so I sticked to the essential and useful ones and disabled the rest. When the need arises I'll start enabling one by one and find out the culprit then! If you can spare time then, may be you can go ahead and find the culprit!

1 comment: